Friday, December 28, 2012

Had to laugh.

Thank you Kai for posting this today! I had to laugh.  I was going crazy the last few days before Christmas.  I didn't know how I was going to get everything done in time.  I had made a crazy promise with my friends that everything was going to be "handmade".  Ugh!

Turns out I got everything done in time.  It worked out because I saw some people before Christmas and some a few days after. 

Yesterday, I finished a project bag for a friend (it was on the list).  She wanted extra room, enough for to cakes of yarn.  When I was making it I thought it looked a little funny, but it really grew on me.  It's like a large clutch bag that you can hold under your arm if you want to. 

I'm going to try to finish a couple more bags today before meeting up with some knitting friends tonight. 

Wish me luck...





No comments:

Post a Comment