Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Challenge

I bought a composition notebook the other day.  I have big plans to finish all the projects that I have started over the last couple of years.  This includes all quilting, sewing, knitting, and crochet projects.


After Christmas dinner I went through all my cabinets and project bags looking for anything that I started and had not finished.  I wrote them all down in my journal.  I gave each project a page.  This way I could make notes about each one.  For instance, things I need to finish it, needles used, yarn used, dates completed.  Even just writing that I gave up and frogged the project.  So far I have 25 pages with projects written on the top of each one.

Sparkly sock and Baby Pullover
Ugh! Dragged these out of the cabinet
 


One of seven quilts to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment